What makes us happy? What makes us laugh? What do we like to do for fun? Anyone in the James family will tell you that what we like best is to be together.
Kim, You were a daffodillian!!not to mention Erin a princess! what exciting times, I loved people in the yellow coats as a daffodil princess WAY long ago. I saw your comment on the memorial to Craig and Allison and had to check out what you've been up to. Good to catch up a little. Love, Julie Mertlich
1 comment:
Kim, You were a daffodillian!!not to mention Erin a princess! what exciting times, I loved people in the yellow coats as a daffodil princess WAY long ago. I saw your comment on the memorial to Craig and Allison and had to check out what you've been up to. Good to catch up a little. Love, Julie Mertlich
Post a Comment